Thursday, August 1, 2013

Seattle Musings

I know many of you want to see zoo pictures, but I will be posting some pictures from my wonderings around Seattle first. I am staying with my friend, who is house sitting near the zoo. We are able to walk the neighborhood and see things like front yard veggie gardens and community free library boxes that look like little birdhouses! Here's some of my favorites:

I'm a little obsessed with lichen. I think it's so beautiful!
 
Community Lending Library. Such a great thing to do. . . I want to do one of these!
 
Berries!
 
Beets!
 
Tomatoes!
 
Tomatillos always remind me of Japanese lanterns. :)
 
This is an artichoke that has gone to flower. It looks like I'm not the only one enjoying it!
 
On my walk from the zoo to the house, I passed this building. Of course I had to take a picture!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment